As well as creating a contemporary centrepiece, hole-in-the-wall gas fires are an ideal solution for smaller rooms as they don't take up any valuable floor space. The Connelly Collection Reno high efficiency gas fire with a glass front that is featured here combined with the stylish Grande 4-sided trim.
The steel Grande trim frames the Reno gas fire beautifully. You have the option of choosing from a selection of attractive colours so you can complement any interior design scheme. The overall measurements of the Grande trim is 892mm wide x 707mm high.
Operated by remote control for the ultimate in convenience, the Reno has a maximum heat output of 4.3kW. Supplied with a log effect fuel bed as standard with the option to upgrade to 'HD' high definition log if preferred.
Key features of the Reno inset gas fire:
Size and Design:
- Larger than standard inset gas fires for a more prominent presence.
- Panoramic fuel bed for an enhanced flame view.
Heat Output and Efficiency:
- Maximum heat output of 4.3kW for effective heating.
- High efficiency with an efficiency index rating of 79%.
- Suitable for installations into Class 1 (real chimney) or Class 2 (5" prefabricated) flues.
- Requires adequate depth to accommodate the minimum depth requirement of 360mm (14¼").
Operation and Control:
- Comes with a Remote Control for convenient operation.
Fuel Bed and Interior Panels:
- Features a log effect fuel bed behind a glass panel.
- Interior panels are available in black or cream.
- Optional upgrade to black glass interior panels for a reflective effect, creating the illusion of a deeper fuel bed.
- Offered with 'HD' high definition logs at a cost upgrade for the ultimate in realism.
The Reno gas fire combines aesthetic appeal with practicality, providing both a visually stunning focal point and efficient heating. The inclusion of a remote control, various interior panel options, and high-definition logs contributes to its overall realism and customisation possibilities.
(Manufacturers instructions are offered as a guide only and may not always be the latest version)
Key features of the Crystal Fires Connelly Collection Reno with Grande Trim Gas Fire can be found below.
|Direct Heat Output
|2.9kW Low / 5.5kW High
|Class 1 & Class 2 (5")
|Logs (upgradeable to HD Logs)
|Oxygen Depletion Sensor
The dimensions (width, height, depth) of the Crystal Fires Connelly Collection Reno with Grande Trim Gas Fire are listed here.
Grande 4 Sided Trim Sizes
707mm high X 892mm wide
Opening Size in wall required for the Reno gas fire
Width: minimum 605mm / maximum 630mm
Depth: minimum 360mm
Please note: Due to rising freight charges, we are now being forced to charge extra for delivery to Highland postcodes.
Due to the size and weight of this model, it will be delivered to you on a palletised delivery service. All pallet deliveries are kerbside/front door delivery only, so please arrange adequate means to take your order into your home. Under normal circumstances this may take 2 people.
Current delivery times for the Connelly Collection Reno with Grande trim is approximately 10 days however, this is dependant on stock levels at time of placing an order. Once an order is placed, we will contact you to advise if there is likely to be any delays on the estimated delivery time.
We understand that from time to time some of our customers may change their mind or simply not be pleased with their chosen products once delivered and/or installed. Our returns policy should hopefully help with the process of returning your order in this instance. Please feel free to contact us should you have any further queries.