New range of Fires & Fireplace from ACR Heat
ACR Heat Products are a name synonymous in the heating industry. They have 35 experience distributing and manufacturing some of the best wood burning and multi-fuel stoves plus more recently, a striking range of gas and electric stoves plus outdoor pizza ovens.
With contemporary, electric wall fires being in huge demand now, ACR have announced their venture into this market with an impressive selection of products that will appeal to discerning homeowners. The stylish collection are offered in a choice of three sizes designed to suite a vast selection of installations no matter what size room you have.
The ACR PR-600e electric fire is more square in shape making it a perfect choice for combining within a fireplace back panel. It can also be supplied with it's own dedicated fireplace suite called the Harborne. The British made Harborne allows you to fix against a flat wall as the surround rebate accommodates the depth of the fire. This attractive, free-standing fireplace is constructed from timber and painted in a choice of Parchment or Mist finish with contrasting graphite back panel to accentuate the low energy LED flame effect on the fire.
The PR-900e insert is a wider option providing a wonderful flame view that will enhance any room. For a simple, minimalist look, the ACR PR-900e electric fire can be recessed into a wall or pre-constructed opening subject to adequate depth available to accommodate the fires 168mm (6¾") engine depth.
For those looking for the easiest way to add a stylish, modern focal point in almost any room in their home, a dedicated suite can be supplied with this innovative fire called the Edgbaston. Available in a painted finish of either Parchment or Mist finish, this suite frames the fire beautifully and allows for simple 'wall-hanging' so you can fit the fire in any area where ambience and warmth would be welcomed. A version with base plinth allows the option to stand the suite on the floor where a space beneath can be used to display logs to enhance the realism.
For those looking to create the maximum impact or for anyone looking to fill larger wall spaces, the largest model in the new range of insert electric fires is the PR-1200e. A landscape LED wall fire extending to 1200mm in width that will create a spectacular feature with dancing flames rising above a log-effect fuel bed.
As with all models in the PR range the 1200e boasts colour changeable flames illuminated by using the very latest LED technology. ‘Flame Projection Technology’ creates flames in front, centre and rear of the fuel bed whilst the LED flame effect can be used without heat so you can enjoy a flickering fire all year round with minimal energy usage.
For 'hole-in-the-wall' style installations, the ACR PR-1200e is a superb choice. If you're looking to build a fashionable media wall combing your TV above, this fire will look incredible and allow you to bring the room to life with its amazing flames and provide heat at the touch of a button!
If you'd prefer not to recess the ACR PR-1200e into a wall, again ACR have got you covered with a choice of two dedicated fireplace suites designed for either floor-standing or wall-hanging. The Brindley suite enhances the fire perfectly. A modern, stylish design that will complement any interior colour scheme whilst making it a easy and quick solution to transforming any room!
Key Features of ACR's amaxing new electric fire inserts
- High quality but lightweight steel construction with a traditional black powder-coat finish
- 0.6kW and 1.8kW heat settings
- The LED flame effect can be used without heat so you can enjoy a flickering fire all year round with minimal energy usage
- Incredibly realistic LED 3D holographic flame projection with 64 different effect options - including coloured flame effects, high flame, medium flame, low flame and smouldering embers only
- ‘Flame Projection Technology’* creates flames in front, centre and rear of the fuel bed
- Ultra-realistic ceramic logs with crystal embers for a natural embers glow
- Whisper quiet flame effect
- 7 day programmable 2 in1 intelligent remote control for convenient adjustment of all insert settings and features
- ACR app available for smart devices to give enhanced control of your fires settings
- Safety thermal cut-out in the event of over-heating
- Flat wall fit - easy to install with no need for major alterations to your wall
- 2 year warranty