From Burley's 'Firecube' range of cutting edge wood burning stoves, the Owston 9303 offers the lowest heat output making it ideal for smaller rooms or in areas where lower heat is needed. A stylish little stove, the Burley Owston 9303 is a dedicated wood burning appliance that is exempt from the clean air act allowing those located within smoke controlled areas to enjoy the charm and efficiency that wood burning offers.
Made in Burley's headquarters in Oakham, East Midlands using locally sourced materials whilst being as environmentally responsibly as they can, the Owston 9303 has an excellent high efficiency rating of 88.9% and can accept logs up to 220mm (8½") in length.
Simple and modern in design, the Owston 9303 is constructed from steel. The plate steel sections are 5mm and 8mm thick and are welded by robots with the welds applied in exactly the right place and in exactly the right thickness resulting in the steel sections being melted and fused together to make a virtually indestructible construction.
Included free with the Owston 9303 is Burley's 'Thank You' pack which typically contains:
- Spanner to attach and adjust the tension of the air control lever
- Coaster to protect the top of your stove
- Moisture Meter to ensure your wood is dry
- Glass Cleaner
- Stove Paint in case you prefer black handles or ever need to touch up any paint work
- Heat Resistant Glove
- Scoop for removing ash
- Allen Key should you wish to adjust the door handle
- A Mug to enjoy a cup of tea whilst admiring the fantastic flame picture
The contents of the kits vary from model to model, so not all the items listed or shown above may be included with your stove.
(Manufacturers instructions are offered as a guide only
and may not always be the latest version)
(Burley Wood Burning Stove brochure 2020)