Our premium vitreous enamelled flue pipe bends are manufactured in accordance with ISO9001-2008 using 1mm low carbon steel. Suitable for oil, gas and solid fuels for domestic heating appliances. Finished products have an internal and external vitreous enamel coating to offer extremely high resistance to heat and toxic or corrosive gasses meeting with the requirements of BSEN ISO 28706 - 1:2011.
• Friction Fit (No Fire Clay required)
• Wide range of diameters (100mm - 200mm)
• Versatile and capable of satisfying the demands of most installations
• Continuity and Quality
• Stove pipe bends are available in five nominal imperial/metric sizes
• Available with or without a access hatch door for sweeping the flue through the bend
• The 45º bends are also often described as 135º